One-liner # 11 She reblogged in hope of producing something similar some day.
Ten sad one-liners.
- He stinks of old memories…or is that alcohol?
- He leaves first thing at dawn after he’s answered the call to Lust.
- She laughs at the mirror, in horror.
- Her eyes are as blue as the bruises around them.
- The maid looks at the acid with pity; she knows what it’s like to burn so much.
- Mother used to sing him to sleep, now the monster under his bed has devoured her.
- The glass shards of empty beer bottles break like his bones under strain.
- They are called many names; family is the worst one.
- Some people buy freedom from cages at the price of chains.
- His hand trembles when he holds the cane. 80 year old but childhood memories stay the same.