Alright so I couldn’t have been more boring since the past few months. But honestly you guys can’t blame me. What else can u expect from a girl with constant headaches who has been at home for 8 good months now and has to maintain this status of a couch potato for the next 3 months. Great! I do understand and realize that people going to colleges and universities these days are way more stressed than me, missing and yearning for a single week of relaxation and that I am going to badly miss this all as soon as university starts but trust me when I say this:
A gap year just gets too much.
Not that I do not feel like writing annnything other than poetry but I just do not feel like sharing stuff because my mind feels confined and restricted in different ways due to this unedning monotonous routine of life these days. Sooo, I finally decided to do something different. I have a few tags/awards in line and I was just delaying them for I don’t know when. But today I finally decided to do one of them!
The Uniquely Me Tag is an amazing initiative taken with the intention of boosting one’s slef esteem and self worth. It impells you to think about yourself, about characteristics which define you, which make you stand out and feel good about yourself. I was nominated for this tag by the awesome Kirithika who really has a little bit of everything on her blog. You must check it out because I always open her blog up when I am needing a random, casual, easy and everyday read. Thank you so much Kirithika for nominating me and giving me a chance to do something new after a long while.
So like with every tag/award (and me not being a rebel) let us post the rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply youor something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true!
Okay so I do not know what type of things should I tell about myself but let’s do this:
1. I am kind. Is it something unique? Talking about the place where I live, yes. It is rare and unique.
2. I love small handmade accessories and if someone made me choose between a dinner and a handmade card, I would go with the latter.
3. I have an undying, unexplicable love for water. I love drinking it and just you know ‘waterrrr yaaay’
4. I have clashing peronality type and zodiac which makes me a paradox in so many places and of course a product of chaos. Perhaps that is why My Colours Float On a River of Grey.
5. Yes I believe in personality types, zodiacs, fate and everything rational people do not believe in.
6. I also strongly believe in rationality, logic and justice.
7. Stars and moons are so real to me. You will find their mention in most of my poetries.
8. I have discovered crying to be an amazing catharsis.
9. I find it difficult to give away information about me in definite bullet points because of my ‘very fluid’ personality.
10. My family desrcibes me as an extrovert and friends describe me as an introvert. I don’t know.
Alright guys so this was it. I feel better after doing this. I am more excited about reading Farees’s answers, I do not know why (or maybe I do xD). Anyways, I have more poetries and a serious post plannedvup. Let’s see when that happens.
Here are my nominations: