Hi everyone, I have been trying to stick to writing more than usual and blogging more frequently even though the test date only draws nearer; hmm maybe this is a counter-stress mechanism developed by my brain. Any of the ways, it’s good to be putting ticks on my planned posts and here comes another one of them: The versatile blogger award. I took long enough with my first nomination that I received two more and so I got confused between doing 7 or 21 separate facts but that would be revealing too much of myself so I decided on a decent 10 altogether (no please don’t give me that look😰😮🙈)
Awright so getting all set, I was nominated by these three ammazing bloggers: Thepakistanisgirlsguide (zee and em), Farees and Sara Ahmed. Thank you so much guys, now that you may be aware of my passion for these awards [never mind how long I took to post, things weren’t just going my way 😞(okay I know that’s not an excuse😒) but still..😟😟] I am only so much happy and excited to do these. On a side note, please do check these three blogs out because the funny thing is each one of them is as diverse as Earth’s poles. One blessing with Virginia Woolf’s stream of consciousness writing style; the other full of sensitive sensible advices and anecdotes of two relatable lives and the third full of reviews and short freestyle write-ups.
THE RULES ARE:
-Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
-Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
-Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
-Share 7 facts about yourself!
So here are some facts about me:
1. I am a Scorpio (zodiac sign)
2. My personality type is advocate-infj.
3. I am usually unable to understand myself.
4. I secretly wish to have Rumi or Shams of Tabraiz in my life.
5. I love shooting stars.
6. I have an undying desire (since childhood) to visit all the houses in my neighborhood and study the interiors.
7. I easily fall in love with broken people.
8. I am a coffee person but still find myself making tea in the kitchen because Farees romanticizes about it so much.
9. People think my hands are adorable and children often hold and squeeze them (for me they are just too small)
10. I love Allah.
So this is it^-^ I hope this helped giving you guys another peek into my chaotic self. I hope lol xD I will try to nominate some of the new blogs I have discovered over time. I may not be able to nominate a total of 15!!
Farees (lol even if you won’t do it again xD)